APWU of Wisconsin receives COPA Funds from National for distribution in upcoming elections.
La Crosse, WI - APWU of Wisconsin (APWUWI) State President Steve Lord announced at the APWUWI Executive Board meeting recently that the State has received checks from your COPA contributions for distribution to “Labor-Friendly” candidates in the upcoming elections.
Checks were received for Wisconsin Legislators as follows:
- Rob Zerban – Candidate for First District Congressional District $1,000.00
- Gwen Moore – Congresswoman 4th District $5,000.00
- Jamie Wall – Candidate for 8th District Congressional District $2,500.00
- Pat Kreitlow – Candidate State Senator District #23 $2,500.00
- Tammy Baldwin – Candidate for U.S. Senate (Herb Kohl vacant position) $5,000.00
- AFL-CIO Recall Effort – $10,000.00
Wisconsin AFL-CIO President Phil Neuenfeldt (right) accepts a check for $10,000.00 for the upcoming Recall Efforts in Wisconsin. The COPA check was presented to Neuenfeldt by APWUWI President Steve Lord and APWU Central Region Coordinator Sharyn M. Stone.
Photo by: John E. Durben